Monday, June 6, 2011

Cell Phone and other Cells


The World Health Organization recently released a report that significant cell phone usage causes cancer. I paid attention. I am SO much more conscious about using it - holding it near my face. Shortening my calls. Worrying about my past usage. Determined to do something about my future usage.

I assume you've also heard this? Scary.

Oh... By the way...

The WHO also implicated animal food consumption to the same thing.

And said it was a greater cause of global warming than transportation industry.

Vegan meal on VIA rail was excellent today. Great salad, soba noodles with lots of veggies and a fruit dessert.

I'd better put my cell phone away now. You know - they say those things are linked to disease and I take those warnings pretty seriously.

p.s. First blog done from my cell phone.

Ironic.

No comments:

Post a Comment